The gals at Fresh Produce contacted me to do a review on a top of my choice from their new season’s line. After taking a look at their cute clothing online I quickly agreed.
Fresh Produce brand is known for its “original prints, vibrant color and stylish, comfortable clothing, women want to wear every day.” I picked their Vintage Slub Tank in Peri Blue ($34). In about a week, I received my tank via UPS.
The Fresh Produce line is right up my alley with “perfectly unique,” colorful, comfortable clothing, with an island inspired look. I was eager to try out my new top and decided to wear it to this year’s 2012 Pet Expo.
- Beautiful Peri Blue color. Each garment is uniquely made by using a special dye process to create trademark colors.
- Made of 100% cotton. I liked that the garment was made from an organic natural fabric.
- Soft fabric. My tank was very soft to the touch and very very comfortable to wear.
- Flattering cut. I loved the way that the tank fit me. It was very flattering to my figure.
- Versatile. This tank can be worn out to dinner with jeans, to a day function with leggings, or to the beach under a bathing suit.
- Huge selection of clothing online. Fresh Produce has a wide variety of clothing in many different styles, colors, and sizes available at a click of a mouse, and they ship to over 200 countries!
- Pricey. For $34 this price is on the high side for a casual tank. Most budget shoppers would much rather pay about $12-$20 for a tank.
- Fresh Produce clothing is not super easy to find on island. You can find Fresh Produce clothing here on island, but their items are scattered at various stores. You’re best bet for selection is online and shipping fees do apply.
Overall, I am very pleased with my new tank, and I’m sure you will see me wearing it around town. In my opinion, Fresh Produce has great high quality clothing probably best suited for mature ladies or for those seeking resort wear.
Fresh Produce is not a one time wear like Forever 21, but wearable clothing with some substance. I will be browsing their website for my next Fresh Produce find! I think my mom would love one of their colorful tunics.
For more information about Fresh Produce and to see more photos of their clothing visit their website.